Leaving my mother


Well, tonight Mom sent me off with her mom's boyfriend Alfredo for the weekend. He's escorting me to the countryside tomorrow. Enough of this Brooklyn garbage everywhere! The temptation is making my tastebuds ache.
The whole car ride to Alfredo's, I begged to be taken to the peace rally in DC this weekend. I mean, during Jill Stein's gubernatorial race in 2002, I was THE official Green Party Dog of the greater Boston area. I'm an old pro. What the hell?
The whole ride from Brookyn into Manhattan was serious theater. I acted pathetic and lost until the car had no choice but to turn towards Petco in Union Square. There, I received a brand new three dollar squeaky banana. Ha ha!
Anyway, I'm off with Alfredo to take the Metro-North train from Grand Central to New Haven, CT tomorrow, and then on to Amston. I imagine I'll have a grand time with Elsa the German Shepard, and I'm sure I'll get to eat lots of grass and dirt in the country.

1 Comments:
At 12:32 PM,
Siobhan, NYC Pug said…
oh!
siobhan and i send all of our love... thank you for reading!
our thoughts are with you :)
xoxoxoxo
erin and siobhan
Post a Comment
<< Home