Beautiful Siobhan

This is the photoblog of Siobhan, a New York City-raised pug. She is 14 years old and lived in Brooklyn with her mother until the spring of 2007, when they moved to California. Then they moved back to NYC. Then Mexico. Siobhan is a Gemini and her favorite toy is Mister Disgusting, a scrap of brown hairy fabric shaped like a teddy bear. Siobhan grudgingly acquired a sister streetdog, Rosarnita, in 2013. And in 2015... a tiny human sister, Big Baby Sof.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

3 days in Colorado

Whew! Riding zipped in that damn neoprene bag, while being stored under the seat back in front of you, makes me a little crazy!
We arrived to quiet fanfare, me and my mom and Flower, to visit Rich and Annie.

I got over it pretty quick.

I like sitting near Flower's feet. He always wears two pairs of socks, something I could never do, given my intense hatred of booties. Socks seem worse.

Actually, I just like being near him, especially when he sleeps. That way, he doesn't remember he's a little allergic to my gorgeous coat, if he's sleeping. When opportunity knocks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home