Beautiful Siobhan

This is the photoblog of Siobhan, a New York City-raised pug. She is 14 years old and lived in Brooklyn with her mother until the spring of 2007, when they moved to California. Then they moved back to NYC. Then Mexico. Siobhan is a Gemini and her favorite toy is Mister Disgusting, a scrap of brown hairy fabric shaped like a teddy bear. Siobhan grudgingly acquired a sister streetdog, Rosarnita, in 2013. And in 2015... a tiny human sister, Big Baby Sof.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Postcard from KalBex

I guess Bex and Kal have been a couple for so long now that they're starting to melt into each other. They now go by KalBex or BexKal. When last seen, Etta still appeared to be a separate entity.

Kal made this fabulous metallic custom postcard in my honor! What a dear friend. I've seen the Oakland mailman peeking in through the living room window some afternoons during my five hour afternoon nap- I bet he's wondering if I'm famous...

BECAUSE I AM! I AM JUST TOO FAMOUS AND BUSY TO SCAN ALL OF MY FANMAIL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home