Ivy League Dinner
Tonight, I decided to attend a dinner party thrown by brilliant private investigator Jim Mintz and Sheila Coronel, director of the Stabile Center for Investigative Reporting at Columbia's J-school. I got along very well with all of the investigative fellows- they're quite the friendly bunch. But I didn't dish any dirt- I mean, they are snooping reporters, after all, and I do have a canine mystique to maintain.
I graced Andrew's lap with my presence first, since he's my mama's homeboy. That young golden retriever is Tuesday, who probably would be a lot more fun if he wasn't so busy being a professional service dog. Emily looks sad because she hadn't hung out with me yet.

And Danielle and Ana, both of whom I fell in love with.

Catalina, Marine, and Vytenis were talking about all sorts of humanistic things, none of which I had any interest in.

Here's me, Hilke, and Sheila listening intently. We're all very serious, you know, since we're at Columbia and all.
I graced Andrew's lap with my presence first, since he's my mama's homeboy. That young golden retriever is Tuesday, who probably would be a lot more fun if he wasn't so busy being a professional service dog. Emily looks sad because she hadn't hung out with me yet.
And Danielle and Ana, both of whom I fell in love with.
Catalina, Marine, and Vytenis were talking about all sorts of humanistic things, none of which I had any interest in.
Here's me, Hilke, and Sheila listening intently. We're all very serious, you know, since we're at Columbia and all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home