Beautiful Siobhan

This is the photoblog of Siobhan, a New York City-raised pug. She is 14 years old and lived in Brooklyn with her mother until the spring of 2007, when they moved to California. Then they moved back to NYC. Then Mexico. Siobhan is a Gemini and her favorite toy is Mister Disgusting, a scrap of brown hairy fabric shaped like a teddy bear. Siobhan grudgingly acquired a sister streetdog, Rosarnita, in 2013. And in 2015... a tiny human sister, Big Baby Sof.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

November Ocean

To me, a born and raised NYC pug, swimming in the Real Ocean in November is absurd... just one of the many reasons I like Cali. Drinking the tasty sea, gulping the delicious sand. We played hooky today, and my mom did zero work, and we ran around Ocean Beach in the glorious 80ish degree heat.



Of course, I offered to help Cowboy with some pre-surfing stretches. I'm a great coach. Here, I'm instructing him to keep his toes out.

Then we went for a stroll into the surf, where I drank about three cups of water. Mmmmm.



My mom tried to reason with me about the salt water ingestion, but I would have none of it. You Are Not The Boss Of Me!


Of course, she understood when I put it in those terms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home