Yes, I am an International Canine of Mystery
I'M GOING TO MEXICO!
Does that look like a brilliant pug making her way to her gate?
Hi there, fellow baggage claimers! I'd like to claim animal abuse for being stuffed under the seat back in front of my mom. Thanks, airlines.
Man. I can't wait to sniff some Mexican street dog ass. Although, now that I think of it, my mom will probably keep me away from the chihuahuas libres... sigh. In a few weeks, I'll be making my annual trans-coastal trip home to Connecticut for Christmas, and lord knows Grandma Laura would freak the hell out if I brought any little Mexican fleas with me. ¡Ay, mi vida loca!
Unfortunately, first my mom and I have to fly to from Oakland to San Diego, where Cowboy will meet us and drive us across the border. This will be my very first time, at the sophisticated age of nine, traveling internationally.
No?
All I can say is, well, air travel is a drag.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home