Beautiful Siobhan

This is the photoblog of Siobhan, a New York City-raised pug. She is 14 years old and lived in Brooklyn with her mother until the spring of 2007, when they moved to California. Then they moved back to NYC. Then Mexico. Siobhan is a Gemini and her favorite toy is Mister Disgusting, a scrap of brown hairy fabric shaped like a teddy bear. Siobhan grudgingly acquired a sister streetdog, Rosarnita, in 2013. And in 2015... a tiny human sister, Big Baby Sof.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Sur de la Frontera


Yes, it's true! I moved south of the border with my mama and El Vaquero. I really love Baja. It's been about a week so far, and my humans have already bought me my own tapete, that is, Mexican pug sunbathing mat.


I love it so much that sometimes I can scarcely contain my excitement.


It's very luxurious and I highly recommend sunbathing mats to every other pug out there. Tapetes are essential for proper Mexican siestas.

QUE CHIIIIIIIIINGÓN ESTOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home