Beautiful Siobhan

This is the photoblog of Siobhan, a New York City-raised pug. She is 14 years old and lived in Brooklyn with her mother until the spring of 2007, when they moved to California. Then they moved back to NYC. Then Mexico. Siobhan is a Gemini and her favorite toy is Mister Disgusting, a scrap of brown hairy fabric shaped like a teddy bear. Siobhan grudgingly acquired a sister streetdog, Rosarnita, in 2013. And in 2015... a tiny human sister, Big Baby Sof.

Monday, July 25, 2011

PDX for the weekend

So I was getting a bit bored being back in the USA, so I decided to spend a week up in Portland, Oregon, home of crusty white people. Thankfully, my Aunt Weeny-- who lives there-- is not a crusty hippie (though she does have a bread and roses poster in her house). Here in PDX, the stupid humans have been carting me around in a milk crate-- that's right, a MILK CRATE. It's totally not my style. Extremely humiliating. Why don't I have something like a satin pillow? I'm terribly afraid someone from NYC-- like my friend Sigmund-- will see me.



Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home