Beautiful Siobhan

This is the photoblog of Siobhan, a New York City-raised pug. She is 14 years old and lived in Brooklyn with her mother until the spring of 2007, when they moved to California. Then they moved back to NYC. Then Mexico. Siobhan is a Gemini and her favorite toy is Mister Disgusting, a scrap of brown hairy fabric shaped like a teddy bear. Siobhan grudgingly acquired a sister streetdog, Rosarnita, in 2013. And in 2015... a tiny human sister, Big Baby Sof.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sometimes, my fans send me love-letters. These are from Teja, age 6, who came and visited me here in Baja all the way from New York City. She's obviously a terrible speller, so my mom has translated. The kid also kept calling me a new name, "Siobhan Adorable Furry You." I didn't have the heart to correct her. 


She also read me a few stories, which I very much enjoyed.



 Apparently, she imagined I had polka-dots.
"I love you, Siobhan, I will miss you."

"To Siobhan, I have a lot [?]"

"I love you, Siobhan, have a good Valentine's Day."

Oh Teja, I miss you! Also, Valentine's Day is not in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home