New England Pug Social
OH MY LORD I have so much to say about PUGFEST!
I'll dish the gossip later... in the meantime, check out my dresss... like Michael Jackson would say, who's bad? Here's my mother squeezing the living daylight outta me and Elsa in excitement.

The event was sponsored by the Pug Rescue of New England. Ya know, pugs do need to be rescued sometimes... even me. That vacuum cleaner is one mean son of a bitch.
This one thought her dress was prettier. I bet mine was more expensive, though... Mom's ex-boyfriend spent $30 on it!
Elvis was also present. He was blind and was making these weird groaning noises. Not a happy guy.


I really wanted to swim but Mom wouldn't let me... she said the water was too dirty even for me... we agreed to disagree.

There was also an obstacle course, but I am too cool to run around like someone's leashed puppet. Please!


This is my dress. I really hated it. A lot.

Oh yeah, the one downside to Pug Fest was that Elsa got discriminated against. Here she is next to the segregation notice. She felt really sad, but handled herself like the gentlewoman she is. No snapping, yelping, or anything else that could be seen as un-ladylike.
I'll dish the gossip later... in the meantime, check out my dresss... like Michael Jackson would say, who's bad? Here's my mother squeezing the living daylight outta me and Elsa in excitement.

The event was sponsored by the Pug Rescue of New England. Ya know, pugs do need to be rescued sometimes... even me. That vacuum cleaner is one mean son of a bitch.
This one thought her dress was prettier. I bet mine was more expensive, though... Mom's ex-boyfriend spent $30 on it!

Elvis was also present. He was blind and was making these weird groaning noises. Not a happy guy.


I really wanted to swim but Mom wouldn't let me... she said the water was too dirty even for me... we agreed to disagree.

There was also an obstacle course, but I am too cool to run around like someone's leashed puppet. Please!


This is my dress. I really hated it. A lot.

Oh yeah, the one downside to Pug Fest was that Elsa got discriminated against. Here she is next to the segregation notice. She felt really sad, but handled herself like the gentlewoman she is. No snapping, yelping, or anything else that could be seen as un-ladylike.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home