A Very Yurtiful Yurt
Hiking. Ew. Not my thing.
I prefer to be hand-carried.

My lunatic mother gave me water from a Nalgene, although everyone knows they leach poison and such. Hmph!

Once we arrived at the alleged "yurt," I found it to be to my liking- four humans, one small room, tight quarter: ideal for hopping from sleeping bag to sleeping bag, and perfect for holding an involuntary audience captive to a snoring serenade.


Looks like Aunt Weeny had a little too much mountain air!

Of course we had to take the requisite group photo. For the sake of making this boring photo at least a little more interesting, I decided to try to smile with my butt instead. Think it worked?
I prefer to be hand-carried.Once we arrived at the alleged "yurt," I found it to be to my liking- four humans, one small room, tight quarter: ideal for hopping from sleeping bag to sleeping bag, and perfect for holding an involuntary audience captive to a snoring serenade.
Looks like Aunt Weeny had a little too much mountain air!
Of course we had to take the requisite group photo. For the sake of making this boring photo at least a little more interesting, I decided to try to smile with my butt instead. Think it worked?

1 Comments:
At 8:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
siobhan - I miss your cute grunts and "cow" barks. I think of you when I walk around the lake. Much love- Kelly
Post a Comment
<< Home