Baby Shower!!
Yay! Today was the baby shower for my little fetal friend-to-be Allan Lee. His lovely mothers Nejla and Jessanna and hosts the Swarthy house were kind enough to let me and my colleague/nemesis Mr. Sophie the Chihuahua attend.

Halima succumbed to the pug magic within minutes.
Flower and Sabrina sung karaoke to "Rock'n'Roll Suicide," by David Bowie, and strangely dedicated it to Sophie! Maybe she has an occasional suicidal feeling or two- I know I would too if I was that small and got kicked around a lot.
The entire affair was pretty relaxing, lots of heavy petting and such.
The mamas to be were absolutely radiant.

Neddy made out with Sophie. Don't tell Jessie.
They seemed to like the frog footwear...
although Mr. Soph told me she wouldn't be caught dead wearing rubber amphibeans. Whatever. I don't care if she's cooler than me.
Jessie and Neddy also got to unwrap this giant King-Kong sized stroller, which looked pretty useful.
I spent the rest of the shower wondering why no one buys me such practicalities.
Halima succumbed to the pug magic within minutes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home