Beautiful Siobhan

This is the photoblog of Siobhan, a New York City-raised pug. She is 14 years old and lived in Brooklyn with her mother until the spring of 2007, when they moved to California. Then they moved back to NYC. Then Mexico. Siobhan is a Gemini and her favorite toy is Mister Disgusting, a scrap of brown hairy fabric shaped like a teddy bear. Siobhan grudgingly acquired a sister streetdog, Rosarnita, in 2013. And in 2015... a tiny human sister, Big Baby Sof.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lovely Domi and Sid the Weirdo Cat

Last night, my godmama Dominique picked me and my mom up at the airport, and took us back to her flat in the ghetto of Jersey City, where she lives with my long-lost best friend/ arch nemesis Sid the Cat. It was a strange reunion- I adore Domi, but the cat, I don't know.


He just plays hard to get, I think. I'm not much of a game player- either we sleep together and cuddle, or I'm out. He was acting all coy...



Stupid cat. I see you behind that box!

I decided to try and kick a little ass, but he turned out to be sort of fast. Really fast, actually. Like feline lightning.

Oh well, maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home