Beach stroll
On the way home to Oakland, we stopped at Black Point Beach for a quick bluff walk. Thank god they let me out of that jail cell in the backseat. Ug. I hate being in back.

I think I'd follow Cowboy anywhere, especially when he's dressed like a poo in his brown hoody.. which is most of the time.

As all you loyal readers know, I don't do the posing-for-pictures thing.

Cowboy's fallen head over heels in love with me too, as evidenced by random bursts of affection.

What can I say? I'm totally irresistable.
I think I'd follow Cowboy anywhere, especially when he's dressed like a poo in his brown hoody.. which is most of the time.
As all you loyal readers know, I don't do the posing-for-pictures thing.
Cowboy's fallen head over heels in love with me too, as evidenced by random bursts of affection.
What can I say? I'm totally irresistable.

1 Comments:
At 2:24 PM,
PUGinbucharest said…
u are verry cute http://puginbucharest.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home