Beautiful Siobhan

This is the photoblog of Siobhan, a New York City-raised pug. She is 14 years old and lived in Brooklyn with her mother until the spring of 2007, when they moved to California. Then they moved back to NYC. Then Mexico. Siobhan is a Gemini and her favorite toy is Mister Disgusting, a scrap of brown hairy fabric shaped like a teddy bear. Siobhan grudgingly acquired a sister streetdog, Rosarnita, in 2013. And in 2015... a tiny human sister, Big Baby Sof.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dining with Grandma



It's great to watch Grandma Laura eat dinner, because I know if I stare at her for long enough, she'll let me sit on her lap. Especially fantastic is when Alfredo feeds me things. Although it makes my mother mad, it's not really Alfredo's fault- no one can resist my charm.




Let me say, however, that dignity is still of utmost importance to a dog these days. Especially a famous celebrity blogger like myself. I don't like it when I get my picture taken while someone is making my ears look stupid. Thanks, Grandma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home