Nevada!
Now instead of refusing to smile for the pictures, I instead opt to simply hid behind signposts, human legs, and such.
Oooooooooo I simply love my aunt Weeny. We share a common nickname, which is yet another conclusive reason she's so special.
When we arrived in Reno, I was exhausted! Crossing an entire state while dozing really takes a toll on you. After being smuggled into the Days Inn, I was downright delirious...
Oh yeah, and maybe I haven't yet mentioned it, but the very first thing I do when I arrive at a cheap motel is run to do a complete bathtub inspection, no matter how tired I am. When no one's watching, I also lick the faucets. And sometimes the shower curtain.
It's snoring time!
Oooooooooo I simply love my aunt Weeny. We share a common nickname, which is yet another conclusive reason she's so special.
When we arrived in Reno, I was exhausted! Crossing an entire state while dozing really takes a toll on you. After being smuggled into the Days Inn, I was downright delirious...
Oh yeah, and maybe I haven't yet mentioned it, but the very first thing I do when I arrive at a cheap motel is run to do a complete bathtub inspection, no matter how tired I am. When no one's watching, I also lick the faucets. And sometimes the shower curtain.
It's snoring time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home