Whatta month!

Whew- glad election day has come and gone! I spent the end half of October and the first week of November campaigning with my mom for the Green Party in Brooklyn. My mother was asked to come onboard the campaign as a well-paid full time staffer, but she told them that she'd work only if I got to come to the office everyday, too. Which I gleefully did!

Anyway, my days working for the Green Party were as follows: get up at 8, eat breakfast, walk 10 blocks to the office, joyfully race around campaign headquarters for a half hour, run around the backyard, run around the office, exuberantly greet every staffer and volunteer as they came in, and then, by about 10 a.m, pass out in my red chair until about 8 p.m. Then I'd go home and eat dinner. Viva la Greens!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home